Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ahem...we Have a Winner!

So, I did not fall off the place of the fanet. (I seriously just typed that, and it will not be corrected.)

I have been super-swamped at work, and we have a little internet rule at home about no computer time while my son is awake. And sometimes I really do like to spend time with my hubby, so instead of blogging or twittering at night, I've been spending some quality time (and also keeping my kitchen clean).

That being said, I DO have a winner for my Celia Rivenbark book giveaway!

True Random Number Generator Min:1 Max:17 Result: 3 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

So, Kelley from Kelley's Break Room, shoot me a line and I'll put you in contact with Celia herself! I know you will be excited!

2 comments:

  1. I like this new layout! Not sure how new it is though, haven't been here in a while (insert embarrassed face here).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just today, Ingrid. I'm still looking for one I want to keep for a while. I wish I was savvy enough to design my own!

    ReplyDelete