Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Some Assorted News

So, I don't know why I've been so "secretive" for so long...I mean, I link to my blog on my Facebook page for goodness sakes, so it's not like I'm trying to hide from anyone. With that in mind, I finally put my picture and (ZOMG) my real name on this piece. Now you know something to call me other than "Cannonball" which has never been a nickname of mine except in the Blog-o-sphere. (Boochie or Ali-boo, however, have...)

And other than that, I am at a training this week and have limited internet access, even during our lunches, so I am on a bit of a sort-of blog hiatus. Except, keep your eyes peeled because I will be doing my first guest blogs this week. I'll let my fellow bloggers remain a surprise, and you guys just be on the lookout to see my crazy posts elsewhere! Of course, I'll try to linky so that you don't have to search too hard, but in case I'm busy, you can find both ladies in my blogroll to the right.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. :) looking forward to more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you labelled this post "I'm a winner" that just made my day.

    ReplyDelete